Our network is growing as we expand in the UK and internationally. If you feel passionate about your subject and can deliver tuition and or mentorship to the highest standard, then we would like to hear from you.
We require all tutors and mentors to have and provide evidence of:
- A Bachelor’s degree with transcripts to show a first-class honours or upper second-class honours award. We do prefer tutors to hold a postgraduate degree in their field of expertise, especially when teaching at A-Level or beyond.
- A curriculum vitae with a minimum of five years of full-time professional tutoring or teaching experience.
- An Enhanced DBS Certificate no older than a year, and preferably registered on the DBS Update Service. If you do not hold an up-to-date certificate, we can provide you with one via Care Check. Please note, we require all onboarded tutors to be on the update service.
- A minimum of two relevant referees who we can contact independently to verify your academic, professional, and tutoring attainment.
- Identity (passport/driving license & proof of address).
Discretion is of upmost importance as we work with many families in the public eye and so we require all tutors and mentors to sign a non-disclosure agreement. If you meet the above requirements, we aim to get back to you within 48 hours to arrange a formal interview. On completion of a successful interview, you will be expected to adhere to our comprehensive policies and procedures.
Please note that all tuition and mentorship roles through Think Tutors are for self-employed contractors and you will not be an employee of Think Tutors Limited. More information on the rules and regulations of self-employment can be found here.
Our tutor was exceptional, showing the ability to convey
the course content in a simple yet concise manner,
making it easy to pick up and remember.
Thank you once again for the support
and guidance that you and Sebastian gave to our students,
it definitely did have a positive impact.
Head of Sixth Form
A stroke of brilliance.
Chris, father of BSc Geography dissertation student.
I now feel confident to take my exams and would like
to thank them for their patience and commitment
towards achieving my goal.
Very quick to reply to our initial search for a geography
tutor. They clearly have excellent knowledge of the
subject and the current curriculum.
Andrea, mother of A-level student.
James knows a lot about University
testing procedures and was able to give
advice on a difficult course.
Rhea, mother of BSc Astro Geochemistry student
Contact Think Tutors
If you have an enquiry with regards to tuition, mentoring or admissions advice then please complete the online form and we will be in touch shortly.
If you are a prospective tutor then please contact us here.
We will respond to all enquiries within 24 hours.